Fall has quickly slipped in and summer has gracefully left us. However, now that summer is gone the autumn weather will seep in with cooler temperatures forcing us to put on more layers of clothes. Summer exhibits a wide spectrum of bright colors while autumn tends to bring in the lackluster of colors ranging from blue, black and gray. But this season you do not have to look like a drab for the autumn season because bold colors have taken form for Fall/Winter 2012. During the New York Fashion week bold bright and edgy colors ripped the runaway at the beginning of this year. So, this season its time to take out those bold colors to implement them in your fall/winter wardrobe. Vibrant colors bring sexiness, fun and joy into your personality. I decided that color would be my best friend in this season as I introduced it slowly into my fall/winter collection . It is fun to learn new ways to have fun with your fashion wardrobe. Recently, I realized I love loafers, this will be my signature style for the fall/winter months. I decided to use scarves as a colorful neck accessory for this season as well. If you are clueless on how to implement color gracefully and tastefully in your wardrobe this season I will provide a couple of helpful tips to get you in the game! If you are ready to start the journey of color follow the tips below to get you on the move.
Here are the following helpful fashion tips for adding color to your style.
1) Keep It Simple. I realize less is more so slowly add a splash of color in your fall/winter 2012 wardrobe by wearing a colorful scarf around your neck. Make sure the scarf is the only thing that stands out in your wardrobe. Try new colors you never tried before you never know what will work for your skin tone.
2) Be Colorblind. Do not be scared to mix up colors in your wardrobe. Have fun color- blocking this fall/winter season.
3) Colorful Worldwide. Be bold and add color internationally in your wardrobe from your hats, shoes to clothes and even makeup. It would be good to take a shopping buddy with you that will help you figure out what colors accent your best features. When it comes to makeup make sure you treat yourself to the MAC makeup counter.
4) Color Me Bad. Have the confidence to wear any color…step out & own your colorful wardrobe palette.
5) Create Your Mood With Colors. Every color has a meaning find out the meaning to create a certain mood with the color you want to wear. For instance, purple is the color for royalty. So if you want to feel like a queen for a day wear purple.
|RED:||warmth, love, anger, danger, boldness, excitement, speed, strength, energy, determination, desire, passion, courage|
|ORANGE:||cheerfulness, low cost, affordability, enthusiasm, stimulation, creativity, aggression, food|
|YELLOW:||attention-grabbing, comfort, liveliness, cowardliness, hunger, optimism, overwhelm, Summer, comfort, liveliness, intellect, happiness, energy, conflict|
|GREEN:||durability, reliability, environmental, luxurious, optimism, well-being, nature, calm, relaxation, Spring, safety, honesty, optimism, harmony, freshness|
|BLUE:||peace, professionalism, loyalty, reliability, honor, melancholia, boredom, coldness, Winter, depth, stability, professionalism, honor, trust|
|PURPLE:||power, royalty, nobility, elegance, sophistication, artificial, luxury, mystery, royalty, elegance, magic|
|GRAY:||conservatism, traditionalism, intelligence, serious, dull, uninteresting|
|BROWN:||relaxing, confident, casual, reassuring, nature, earthy, solid, reliable, genuine, Autumn, endurance|
|BLACK:||Elegance, sophistication, formality, power, strength, illegality, depression, morbidity, night, death|
|WHITE:||Cleanliness, purity, newness, virginity, peace, innocence, simplicity, sterility, snow, ice, cold|
After all is said & done have fun with colors because this is the season to be a rainbow of joy, laughter, prosperity & fun!