When I think about the gift of grace I am reminded of how we are given favor in situations that sometimes do not seem favorable. However, grace has the power to give us a second chance, another opportunity to recover from our mistakes. Everyone deserves a period of grace to choose a better path for their life. Grace gives us time to correct things that may have went wrong.
A woman with grace shows compassion, love and learn that forgiveness is a necessity to live a free life. When you choose to be a woman of grace you give someone else permission to be imperfect. Our imperfections shows everyone else that we are human. In reality, no one is flawless because we all have flaws but our flaws make us authentic. When you choose to be a woman who exudes grace you make others feel secure.
A woman of grace holds a certain elegance, poise and finesse in the world because she never try to be something she is not. She never judges others but embrace everyone with love and respect. When I think of women who have portrayed the statute of grace I think of Queen Elizabeth,Princess Diana and Mother Theresa. These particular women have displayed their elegance, finesses and poise to everyone that have crossed their path.
If you are struggling with how to be a woman of grace below are a couple of tips to help you be a gracious woman and embody the anatomy of grace!
Grace Anatomy Tips
1. No Judgement Zone. Mistakes are inevitable so don’t judge other people for their downfalls.
2. Be Kind. When you are kind to others they have no problem being kind to you. In kindness you begin to operate in the golden rule, do unto others as they would do unto you!
3. Validation is for Parking. A woman of grace does not feel the need to explain her decisions to others because she does not feel the need to be validated in her actions. No one validation is needed because she believes in herself.
4. Confidence is sexy. When you embody confidence you attract success. A confident woman knows what she wants and what she deserves.
5. Words are powerful. When you are able to choose your words wisely and respect the emotions of others your words will be sweet and endearing instead of words that hurt others.
6. Choose Peace. When you are a woman of grace you always find a way to choose peace & steer away from drama. You are not a drama queen!
7. Treasures are adored. When a woman understands she is a treasure she never feels the need to chase after people to make them recognize her worth. She knows what she brings to the table and she is never scared to eat alone.
When you exercise these 7 simple tips you will begin to embody a woman of grace. A woman of grace is a thermostat where she has the power to set the climate for her environment. So strive to be a woman of grace!