She was humble even though she was the underdog she didn’t complain. She dreamed, smiled & stayed sweet through it all. No one knew this handmaiden would become a princess. Her transformation changed everything. As she transformed she inspired women to rise up and reclaim their throne. This was her time to shine !
We all are familiar with the story of Cinderella and the life she had to endure before her happy ending. I believe one time or another we all have felt like Cinderella in our lives. Cinderella was mistreated and abused by people she called her family. However, they were jealous of her and tried to break her spirit. Cinderella stayed humble, kind and loving through all the things she experienced. In the end, Cinderella no longer was a handmaiden but, she became the queen on the throne.
I believe Cinderella was able to transform into this elegant princess because deep inside she was always a princess. Many women continue to hide in the shadows because they have believed the lies told to them. They had no clue that the lies were rooted in envy. They were lies of not being smart enough, pretty enough or good enough to accomplish their heart’s desire. I can relate to Cinderella because all my life I hid behind the mask of insecurity. In my transformation journey I have learn to rise above criticism, stay humble and wait on my God appointed time to be at the front of the line. When it is your time of reciprocity nothing or no one can stop the blessings that are due to you!
Below are five tips on how to create your own Cinderella transformation.
1) Stay Humble. It is hard to stay meek during the times of hardship however, understand your time of testing is also a time of growth. God will bless you if you stay humble; even in the most uncomfortable seasons.
2) Love Anyway. When you’ve been through things in your life it can be hard to love the people who treated you bad. However, Cinderella loved her stepmother and stepsisters in spite of how they treated her. Love is the answer.
3) Show Mercy. We all deserve a little mercy because we are imperfect people on this journey called life. Mercy allows us to forgive others and help us understand that everyone is at different levels in their life.
4) Be Confident. People may criticize you but do not allow that to stop you from being true to yourself. Sometimes we allow negative words to keep us from being our self. Those who judge, criticize or make you feel bad reveal their own self-hate. Hate produces more hate.
5) Rise. Every underdog has a time where they are no longer a(n) underdog. They no longer are last in line because they have been ushered to the front. Do not let your past keep you from reigning the throne. It is time to become the Queen of your life.
In the end, it is your time and season to claim everything you deserve!