I spent years playing the game of comparison wishing my life would magically change. I was not aware of the fact that I had the power to change my life. The choice lied within one simple decision that I needed to make.
Below is a list of ways you can create the life you love.
1. Be grateful.
2. Create a routine.
3. Break your routine.
4. Write down your goals.
5. Write down your dreams.
6. Be intentional.
7. Make a list of what you love to do.
8. Start doing what you love.
9. Be fearless.
10. Be kind.
11. Love more.
12. Be spontaneous.
13. Make yourself a priority.
14. Implement a self-care routine.
15. Be productive not busy.
18. Read more.
19. Smile more.
20. Look for serendipitous moments.
21. Be confident.
22. Spend money on things you love.
23. Make new friends.
24. Spend time with your loved ones.
25. Celebrate your life.
26. Say No often.
27. Don’t explain yourself to others.
28. Stop seeking validation.
29. Mind your own business.
30. Cultivate a sacred space for yourself.
31. Be mysterious.
32. Travel more.
33. Laugh Often.
34. Delete some people & things in your life.
35. Add some things & people in your life.
I believe it is important to have a life that you are proud of when you start to reflect on all the things you accomplished in it. So often, people live to work instead of work to live. Their life is consumed with a monotonous routine of misery. They stop believing in living their dream and work becomes slavery. In the back of their minds they want more but fear the reality of not being able to pursue what they initially love.
I can vividly remember the day I wanted to get out the rate race and start living a life that was more genuine to the person I wanted to be. I was tired of running after a paycheck week after week just to end up with nothing left to show for it. Once I began to pursue what I love my load became lighter and I became a lot happier. Since, the beginning of this year I decided to fearlessly pursue my dream and create the lifestyle I always desired. In the pursuit of living a fabulous life it has challenged me to believe in myself, have faith that God will provide and know living my purpose and passion is important. When you decide to start living your dream and stop fearing the unknown understand their will be opposition but the more you pursue the life you really want the closer your purpose will align in your life.
If you are tired of living an ordinary life and truly want to know the power in creating a fabulous life check out the tips below to help you on your journey.
1. Make A Decision. Don’t be indecisive have the courage to make the decision to let go of your miserable life to embrace the life you want.
2. Tread Slowly. Once you make a practical decision that you want a better life get a plan to work towards your goal. Make an effort to work on your goals daily and make sure you take the time to write them down. Create a realistic time table to complete each goal.
3. Be Quiet. Don’t announce your decision immediately. Take the time to skillfully complete everything on your list before you announce the decision to the people that will be effected by it.
4. Be Fearless. We all fear things but it is moving in spite of the fear that will help you conquer it. No matter how much your fear the unknown move in the pursuit of your fabulous life no matter what.
5. Vision Boards Do Work. After you have written the vision make an effort to post the vision before you. Create a vision board to represent the life you desire, you can also do a vision board party to make it fun.
In order to create a fabulous life you need the confidence to believe you can accomplish it. If you want a boost of self-confidence check out my newly released eBook here: http://www.theinspirationalcorner.net/p/ebooks.html
March is finally here and so is our theme for this month as we celebrate the beauty of being a woman for Women’s History Month. Our theme for this month is Feminine, Fierce & Fabulous. In this series we will discuss things that make women fierce, maintaining your femininity in a male dominated society & creating a fabulous life for yourself.
Do not be a drab, be fab & colorful! ~Stylicia~
Fall has quickly slipped in and summer has gracefully left us. However, now that summer is gone the autumn weather will seep in with cooler temperatures forcing us to put on more layers of clothes. Summer exhibits a wide spectrum of bright colors while autumn tends to bring in the lackluster of colors ranging from blue, black and gray. But this season you do not have to look like a drab for the autumn season because bold colors have taken form for Fall/Winter 2012. During the New York Fashion week bold bright and edgy colors ripped the runaway at the beginning of this year. So, this season its time to take out those bold colors to implement them in your fall/winter wardrobe. Vibrant colors bring sexiness, fun and joy into your personality. I decided that color would be my best friend in this season as I introduced it slowly into my fall/winter collection . It is fun to learn new ways to have fun with your fashion wardrobe. Recently, I realized I love loafers, this will be my signature style for the fall/winter months. I decided to use scarves as a colorful neck accessory for this season as well. If you are clueless on how to implement color gracefully and tastefully in your wardrobe this season I will provide a couple of helpful tips to get you in the game! If you are ready to start the journey of color follow the tips below to get you on the move.
Here are the following helpful fashion tips for adding color to your style.
1) Keep It Simple. I realize less is more so slowly add a splash of color in your fall/winter 2012 wardrobe by wearing a colorful scarf around your neck. Make sure the scarf is the only thing that stands out in your wardrobe. Try new colors you never tried before you never know what will work for your skin tone.
2) Be Colorblind. Do not be scared to mix up colors in your wardrobe. Have fun color- blocking this fall/winter season.
3) Colorful Worldwide. Be bold and add color internationally in your wardrobe from your hats, shoes to clothes and even makeup. It would be good to take a shopping buddy with you that will help you figure out what colors accent your best features. When it comes to makeup make sure you treat yourself to the MAC makeup counter.
4) Color Me Bad. Have the confidence to wear any color…step out & own your colorful wardrobe palette.
5) Create Your Mood With Colors. Every color has a meaning find out the meaning to create a certain mood with the color you want to wear. For instance, purple is the color for royalty. So if you want to feel like a queen for a day wear purple.
The Meaning of Colors:
||warmth, love, anger, danger, boldness, excitement, speed, strength, energy, determination, desire, passion, courage
||cheerfulness, low cost, affordability, enthusiasm, stimulation, creativity, aggression, food
||attention-grabbing, comfort, liveliness, cowardliness, hunger, optimism, overwhelm, Summer, comfort, liveliness, intellect, happiness, energy, conflict
||durability, reliability, environmental, luxurious, optimism, well-being, nature, calm, relaxation, Spring, safety, honesty, optimism, harmony, freshness
||peace, professionalism, loyalty, reliability, honor, melancholia, boredom, coldness, Winter, depth, stability, professionalism, honor, trust
||power, royalty, nobility, elegance, sophistication, artificial, luxury, mystery, royalty, elegance, magic
||conservatism, traditionalism, intelligence, serious, dull, uninteresting
||relaxing, confident, casual, reassuring, nature, earthy, solid, reliable, genuine, Autumn, endurance
||Elegance, sophistication, formality, power, strength, illegality, depression, morbidity, night, death
||Cleanliness, purity, newness, virginity, peace, innocence, simplicity, sterility, snow, ice, cold
After all is said & done have fun with colors because this is the season to be a rainbow of joy, laughter, prosperity & fun!
A confident woman is a woman who embraces her beauty,
shows her beauty, creates her own style, make no excuses
for her greatness
by ostracizing herself to fit in with other woman.
She is not fearful but fearless.
She teach others how to “own'” their greatness,
She speaks well of her haters & still manages to laugh when
people talk behind her back & laugh in her face because she realizes some
wish they could be her but she only is doing the world justice by walking in her
God given purpose!
She is the woman who only wishes to create a fabulous life because she is
“Simply Fabulous”! ~Stylicia~