Access the podcast episode here: https://tinyurl.com/6xbjkm7d
Here are a couple lessons that I learned at the end of 2021:
- Growth is not perfection. Growth can be chaotic, messy & beautiful all at the same time, however, it is an individual choice to observe how the growing pains made you a better person.
- Don’t Take Other People Actions Personal. When you understand trying to control other’s is impossible, you find peace in letting them be who they are without judgment.
- New Beginnings Are Relevant.
You can’t resurrect the past, but you can learn from it & create newer, richer experiences. So say goodbye to the old & welcome in the new.
- Happiness is a personal priority.
Making your happiness a priority should be a priority. It is important not to outsource this responsibility to others.
- Settling is not an option.
You don’t have to tolerate anything; it’s okay to say this is not for me and move on accordingly.