Life is all about learning, teaching and processing the lessons. Lessons are bittersweet because they teach you valuable things about yourself and other people. Experiences become teachers to develop you into a better person. Wisdom is the reward generated from lessons. Lessons have a lasting impact on your future choices but life lessons are valuable. I have learned several life altering lessons in the last six months. Here is a quick list of my top five lessons:
1. Be at peace with who you are because what you think of yourself is the only thing that matters.
2. Do not take anything personally.
3. Change is a great thing, be willing to relocate.
4. Observe a persons body language, the less a person says the more they say. You can know a persons character by their actions. Watch carefully!
5. Start over, embrace new beginnings and wipe the slate clean.