As summer slowly sips in the cracks of yesteryear there are still a couple of more weeks to enjoy the hot weather before autumn makes her star studded appearance. Although, summer comes and goes quickly you still have time to get a little more sun, enjoy the beach and make some vacation plans with your loved ones. Summer is not yet over so keep your sundresses in rotation, put on your favorite sandals and protect your skin with your favorite sunscreen. Enjoy all of what summer has to give even in the last moments. Below are five things you can do before the days get shorter and nights become longer.
7 Things You Need To Do Before Summer Ends
1. Go to the beach one more time. As the temperature starts to drop down a little this is the perfect time to pack a cooler, take your favorite magazine and watch the waves.
2. Plan a road trip. Although, in the southern states kids have already started to go back to school you can still take advantage of the long weekend holidays such as Labor Day to take a road trip.
3. Wear your favorite summer dress. It is not cold yet so why are you bringing out the sweater. Put your fall clothes away and wear your cute summer dress. If you live down south summer never truly ends so keep your summer clothes in rotation.
4. Read your favorite book. You still can find some quiet moments to slip away and read your favorite book.
5. Enjoy the sunrise and sunset. Before the days get shorter and nights get longer enjoy the sunrise and be grateful to see the sunset.
6. Do some summer cleaning. So many people spring clean but I believe it is essential to clean out the old every season in order to make room for the new.
7. Summer shopping. As summer comes to an end on September 22nd (the 1st day of Fall) find time to catch all the last minute deals of the summer as you prepare your wardrobe for next year.
After you have completed these seven things you truly will be prepared to embrace your Fall season.